Vintage Pattern Marketplace

Vintage Pattern Marketplace

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Free Pattern Everyday - Dickie Bird Knit Mitts for Kids

1960's Dickie Bird Knit Mitts for Kids from Mary Maxim

More Mary Maxim Fun Mitts to knit for kids. Today we have the Dickie Bird Knit Mitts Pattern. Another quick to knit pattern for mitts that double as puppets. These patterns state that they are suitable for kids up to 12 years old but I bet they would be an awesome gift for any kid age 2 to 72 too! How fun. Download this fun and easy pattern HERE. Prints on 8.5" x 11" paper. 

Courtesy of RedCurlzs Vintage Patterns

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Almost wish I had youngun's to make these for - almost but not quite:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Maxim had lots of fun patterns for kids -

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! I am going to have to dust off my knitting needles for this pair too! I love Mary Maxim!! Thanks Mary & Janie!

    ReplyDelete